Testosterone is a hormone which is naturally produced in the body and it is what one needs for muscle building and in getting bigger.
This will depend on the testosterone levels of one’s body how he evolves bodily growth which is helpful when trying to achieve muscle mass gain.
In this article you will find on how and why androgenic hormone or testosterone helps with muscle gain and just how it is increased in a organic way.
Importance of Testosterone
Really does everyone know what testosterone really does and why it is required in the body? First of all, testosterone is really a steroid hormone which is released in the male testes and ovaries of females.
Androgenic hormone or testosterone plays an important role within bodily functioning such as higher testosterone levels contribute upon facial growth, overall growth of hair, muscle growth, bone development and sexual desire.
If there is lacking testosterone in the body, the body might experience less hair growth in your body, less muscle but more excess fat, weaker bones and muscle tissue and reduced sexual desire.
Sexual energy for Easy Muscle Development
Testosterone production increases that individuals aging early mid 20s up to late 40s. When the production of testosterone diminishes during aging, people can start losing their hair, experience muscles and bone pain as well as lessened sex drive.
Testosterone and Muscle Growth
How does sexual energy affect bodybuilding? As a individual work out his body generates higher amount of testosterone that later increase muscle progress. What makes this possible?
The male growth hormone is necessary for muscle expansion in a way that it creates an overall impact where the body builds muscle tissue with less effort and therefore provides the muscles with more power and at the same time increase activity associated with growth.
At times more body building prefer to take synthetic steroid drugs to increase muscle growth and gratification as well. The fact is this is feasible at first but at the end it may lead to negative long term result.
Increase Testosterone Naturally
You might have learned about the importance of testosterone as well as its important role in the body, here are a few actions you can take to boost its production to be able to promote more and a more healthy body.
- Get more zinc — this prevents testosterone through converting into estrogen (female hormone). This also turns female hormone into testosterone and it creates healthier sperm as well as greater sperm counts which lead to more testosterone.
- Avoid Tension – under stress produces the stress hormone called cortisol which stops the production of the male growth hormone. Try to avoid overtraining and you should control your temper.
- Sleep well – based on a study within the University of Chicago males should have at least 6 to 8 hrs of sleep a evening to get enough testosterone within the body. As also noted within a study by the University regarding Carolina, testosterone levels could be lowered by 40% in case one does not meet the needed hours of sleep.
- Raise Heavy Weights – helps your body cope up with increasing testo-sterone levels so that the muscles will never feel too much intensity or even stress from workouts and so make them stronger and larger.
- Do leg workouts : squats and lunges great ways of increasing testosterone.